Sunday, December 03, 2006

Personality Test

I have taken a few personality tests over the years, once in college to ascertain career choices, although I did not follow any of the suggestions. A few times to try and figure out why I seem to be a square peg in a round hole and just the other day.

It always comes out about the same, sometimes the words are different but the meaning is the same.

I am an INTJ according to those who are meant to know these things and I think I fit the description. Apparently they figure, but how they know I am not sure, that only 1% of the worlds population are weird like me.

I for Introverted
N for Intuitive
T for Thinking
J Judgemental

I apparently share the same characteristics as these fictitious characters Mr. Darcy of Pride and Prejudice, Gandalf the Grey from Lord of the Rings, Professor Moriarty - Sherlock Holmes' evil nemeses. Odd but I really liked Mr. Darcy and Gandulf appealed to me too, but evil Professor Moriarty, no it can't be.

The real people I am meant to share traits with are Jane Austin writer of Pride and Prejudice, C.S.Lewis writer of Narnia, among other things, one of my favourite authors, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. All those bulging muscles. Yuck!

Find out your own personality type and share

More definitive descriptions

3 comments:

Colorado Bob said...

jcjnjHey ... Vic, I was just giving your site to a fellow that linked one of my stories. He's got a nature site. Some where in Colorado. Then I saw the comment.

As for Claire, I've had dozens of people help me. With the web, and with my MAC, The MAC boards are really great. Winter finally came to Texas Wed. We had us a first class little blizzard for about 5 hours Thursday morning.

I don't always post, but I come by.

Adios

Jeni said...

I think I recognize which test it was that gave you that definition of your personality - "Briggs-Myers" (or something like that) I believe it is. I've taken that test too a couple of times but so long ago now, I don't remember what type I am supposed to belong to now. Will have to take it again now and see if I've changed at all in the 12 plus years since last taking it.

crpitt said...

Hey vic, i came out the same as you. I am not sure i agree with everything they said about my personality, and knowing me if i took the test again i would come out as something else!
Is C'bob talking about me?

Cheers
Claire