Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What colour should your blog be?

Your Blog Should Be Green

Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.
You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.
However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?

My friend Claire of 'A little piece of me' found this. Try it. Mind you I don't think I quite agree with their analysis of my blog, but I am definately a green sort of person.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Well, near as I've seen from your blog, you do like a good discussion! Now, as to whether you get annoyed easily -gee I don't know about that. You've never said anything that would point in that direction that you have a tendancy to get annoyed easily by these things. If so, you probably would have blipped my comments out a long time ago!

crpitt said...

Hey have you enjoyed the new light hearted side of my blog?
I think you where lucky to get green, its my favourite colour!
Clairex