Indian Paint Brush
- Indian Paint Brush comes in colours ranging from pale apricot to burgandy.
- Red clover useful for liver and gall bladder problems.
- Lupins, the wild ones are mostly blue, just about ready to bloom
- Shasta Daisies, white with bright yellow centres
- Vetch, purple
- Yarrow, wild ones are white
- Elder, blue berries are good, red are not
- Cattails, the flowering heads are useful as a cure for diarrhea
- Fireweed, bright pink flowers, can be used as a vegetable or leaves will make tea.
- Buttercups, the roots are edible and look like spaghetti
- Wild violets, blue
- Horsetail, have been around since prehistoric times. Early shoots are edible.
- Dandelion, use the root to make coffee, leaves for salad, good for liver and kidneys.