Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here's a nifty new gadget

I saw an advertisement on TV today for rubber keyboards that can be rolled up. Great to take with you and your laptop Plus when you spill your coffee on your keyboard you can actually wash it off and they are not expensive. You can get a completely flat ones or ones that have more defined keys. Flexible Keyboard.

I just love any new gadget whether it is computer related or not. I would rather have a gadget any day than jewelry, clothes or perfume for a gift. How about you?

5 comments:

Bryan @ One Man's Goal said...

I'm with you on this one. Give me a gadget... or cash!

Two easy gift ideas!

Bob Johnson said...

I love any gadgets, my whole house is full of them!

Jeni said...

Gotta go with the current flow here - gimme gadgets too. I have no more room for more of 'em but I'd love to have more anyway.

RUTH said...

My weakness is kitchen gadgets!

ozlady said...

I have one of these - they are great for occasional use, but not for regular typing as you have to hit the keys right smack in the middle and quite firmly. I got really sore fingers after a couple of weeks and now use it with my laptop when travelling.