Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blogging Star Award for new blogging friends

I'm a Blogging Star! Anna from BCMom gave me this award. This award originated from Skittles' Place .

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humour, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

I'm suppose to pass this award on to five other bloggers that I feel are a "Blogging Star". My Blogging Stars are for all those new friends made through the 'Warm the Globe thru Friendship" initiative, started by me,Vic Grace, unfortunately I can only choose five.
  1. Rebas Run
  2. Dare to get organized
  3. Ozlady
  4. Muffin53
  5. Carver Blog
I hope you all enjoy your award and pass it on to a deserving blogger! Don't forget to mention who you got the award from, where it originated and what it means.

4 comments:

Reba said...

Whoof, woof, ARF!! I'm very happy and grateful to you Mz. Vic. This is the first award I've ever gotten. My Mom got a couple of them for her blog but this is very special. I'll bet I'm the first dawg to ever get an award for blogging. BARK, BARK!! I'm doing my happy dance... ruff.

Carver said...

Thank you so much for visiting my site and for passing on this award to me. I'll think about who to pass it on to. Take care, Carver

Laura P said...

Thank you so much!!! This is my first award as a blogger.

Dottie said...

Congratulations... I think you're a blogging star and totally deserving of the award.