Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Superstar Award

I received this award last week from A Nice Place in the Sun by
She has made a list of bloggers she refers to as Superstars! Thanks Ann for thinking of me as one of those bloggers.

I have included these folk plus a few of my own, and I will be popping by to visit these blogs to say Hi. Most of these blogs are completely new to me so it will be like going on vacation to check them all out. I just hope they don't take too long to load because I can get hung up and can't comment, but I'll try.
First Time Dad
Twisted Sister
SpeedcatHollydale
Eat Your Maths
NoDirectOn(Not: NoDirection)
dcrBlogs
Jay's World
BlogElf
Monday Morning Power
ComedyPlus
The Rising Blogger
Nonsense,Fun,Tears,Happiness,And Anger All Rolled Into One
BlueRibbonBloggers
Santa'sCommunityBlog
TotallyFabulous
Polliwog'sPond
Bobbarama.com
Revellian
WheeTheWholeWayHome
Kissing The Dogwood
Dutchcorner
Mary's Writing Nook
State of Confusion
Dottie's Place
Cariboo Ponderer


Down River Drivel today telling me I had some awards to pick up at her site. I am quoting Jeni in the following text.

"Much as I appreciate getting these awards given to me, I really have a lot of difficulty in trying to decide what bloggers are worthy then of being awarded these as well. Frankly, I tend to view everyone who is on my favorites list as being worthy -of putting out a great blog -and each one has their own twists and turns and topics so I'm going to take the easy road (for me) but it's also the only fair one as I see it, to hand out these awards to EVERYONE!

These awards all came to me by way of NOLADawn -that lovely school teacher down New Orleans way and if you check her site, she has an explanation about each award, where it originated, etc. Good way to learn about some more bloggers that way, don't 'cha know?"















-


7 comments:

Imma (Alice) at I Was Born2Cree8 said...

Hi Vic. Congratulations on receiving this wonderful award. You deserve it!

Reba said...

Whoof, arf!! Way to go Mz Vic!! Keep up the great blogging!

Marja said...

Hi Vic you've got a nice blog here. you earn your award. Thanks for stopping by

Jos said...

Congratulations! And how very nice to publish the whole list! Thank you.
-Jos:)

Shelby said...

congrats!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Hi Vic Grace - Nice to meet you and congratulations on receiving the Mariuca Superstar award. It's fun to see how far these meme's travel. Have a great day. :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Oh, and hi Reba. You are such a good whoof, whoof. :)