I've been tagged with my pants down by The Insane Writer. Not too sure why it is called that but a great way to promote other blogs
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eleven people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These 11 persons would have to tag 12 people
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
The Random Facts About Little Ol' Me:
1. The day I was born was called the 'Blizzard of the Century' on March 8, 1947 in London, UK
2. I dreamed every night that I could fly, when I was a child
3. I remember the ration book my Grandmother used to buy groceries after the war
4. I was five when the Queen was crowned
5. My father left to work in the Middle East in November 1953
6. My mother died of an asthma attack on Christmas day 1953, her birthday
7. I have fine reddish brown hair, and grey blue eyes.
8. I still can find my waist
9. I aim to have done my devotions, eaten breakfast, showered, done my hair and put some makeup on, cleaned house and have everything tidy in case someone comes, which I hope they don't by 10:30 am every morning.
10. I am addicted to the internet.