Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I've been tagged with my pants down

I've been tagged with my pants down by The Insane Writer. Not too sure why it is called that but a great way to promote other blogs

The Rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eleven people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These 11 persons would have to tag 12 people
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

The Random Facts About Little Ol' Me:

1. The day I was born was called the 'Blizzard of the Century' on March 8, 1947 in London, UK
2. I dreamed every night that I could fly, when I was a child
3. I remember the ration book my Grandmother used to buy groceries after the war
4. I was five when the Queen was crowned
5. My father left to work in the Middle East in November 1953
6. My mother died of an asthma attack on Christmas day 1953, her birthday
7. I have fine reddish brown hair, and grey blue eyes.
8. I still can find my waist
9. I aim to have done my devotions, eaten breakfast, showered, done my hair and put some makeup on, cleaned house and have everything tidy in case someone comes, which I hope they don't by 10:30 am every morning.
10. I am addicted to the internet.
  1. Meeyauw
  2. Inner Dialogues
  3. Cicero Sings
  4. Down River Drivel
  5. Reba's Run
  6. Time with Shelby
  7. Nobody Important
  8. Hootin' Annie
  9. Echoes of Grace
  10. Turning the Pages of Life
  11. Me, My Life, My Garden

9 comments:

Andrée said...

thank you! I am envious of your morning energy. My ambition in the morning is to get up 2 hours earlier than I have to in order to wake up!!

I shall do this meme ASAP!

jmb said...

Hi Vic Grace,
I love to read these things, I don't even mind doing them myself but I don't like to tag people so I may give this a miss but if I lack inspiration I may do it one day.
Thanks for thinking of me anyway.
regards
jmb

ChrisJ said...

I remember the snow storm of 1947. We lived on the east coast of Yorkshire and the drifts were up to the top of the telegraph poles!

Another coincidence: I remember the Queen's coronation June 1953, also my birthday is Christmas Day as was your grandmother's.

Finally I too do Christian Studies -- and I lived in Canada at one time, but it was in Toronto.

Hootin'Anni said...

Hi! I did the tag just now...if you'd like to read my random facts [I too was born during a blizzard of the century!!]

#5 and #6 must have been a very difficult time in your life!! So sad.

lattégirl said...

Great answers, Vic! I won't do this meme because I've done 2-3 "about me" memes and I figure my family members would probably find me really self-absorbed if I did another one.

Cicero Sings said...

Oh dear ... I haven't done a Meme yet ... I don't even have 12 people to pass one on to. Perhaps another time. But thanks so much for thinking of me and writing a comment on my own blog. Comments truly are lovely!

I agree with hootin'anni ... #5 & 6 must have been hard times for you! But it seems you're going strong now.

Ta, ta .... Ciseroo

Vic Grace said...

I think it is time to have a moratorium on these tagging things. I don't really like doing them but feel sort of obligated if tagged. But that is about to stop as it looks like my friends have been saturated with them.

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I'm sorry about your mother, how sad. My father nearly died the same way when he was a kid. Supposedly he was blue by the time they got him to the doctor's.

RUTH said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me but I've been a tag free bog for a little while now. It would be unfair for me to do this when I've turned down others. Really enjoyed reading your facts though :o)
Rx