Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Review of Reap Money Online

As I said in my previous post, I was asked to review a blog on how to make money online. I was surprised that I had been approached because I know nothing about it, and frankly did not think it was possible. Much like multi-level marketing, one or two make it, most do not. I e-mailed the couple back, who had asked me to do this, saying that I could not review their blog with integrity giving the reasons above.

I received a very nice informative e-mail back explaining their goal, which is to show bloggers who are interested how to go about making money online. They do not offer a quick and easy way to make a few bucks but claim that through hard work and with some guidance anyone can make money online.

I then spent some time reading their blog, and others, I also received some e-mails from people who said they had just started doing it. One had earned enough to pay for the books she needed for her courses, another was paying down a debt, and another felt this was a way she could contribute financially while staying at home with her family. All really valid reasons. I have no objections to making money, it is what makes the world go round after all, apart from love of course.

What made me stop and think was that these were people I could relate to. If they could do it maybe I could. Maybe I could start with the goal of earning enough for the satellite dish I need, so I can get off slow dial up. I am starting to get a little excited about it.

All this thinking process was started by a request for a review by Reap Money Online a blog started by a young couple, Jennie and Bong, who want to share what they know about business and web development with beginners who are searching for ways to make money online. They say that they are not attempting to teach but to share a journey together with others, have fun along the way and hopefully make some money as well. Jennie and Bong are doing this while still holding their day jobs and taking care of a family, so it does not have to incur long periods in front of the computer.

So I thought I would go along for the adventure, I have already hinted to my other blogging friends they might like to go along for the ride. How about it?

Reap Money Online

2 comments:

Bong (JB) said...

Thank you for the review. We all love adventures, including our little angels. :D Our youngest was only 3 months old when we took her camping.

Claire said...

Vic with your writing abilities i think you could do very well with this.

If i can make money then you most certainly can.

Off to check out that blog now.