Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Halloween Treat

I received an award last weekand will pass it on to all those on my viral link list and if they choose to pass it on that would be a treat. I have added some new bloggers this week that have stopped by and left a comment. I hope I haven't missed anyone.



Down River Drivel - A little piece of me - Empress Bee - I was born 2 Cree8 - Untwisted Vortex - One Man's Goal - Echoes of Grace - AuthorBlog - The Post College Years - Nobody Important - BCMom - Turning the Pages of Life - The BiPolar Diaries - Cicero Sings - Cid69 - Inman Road Chronicles - Inner Dialogues - Me, My Life, My Garden - Small Town RN - Two Write Hands - Misty Dawn - SquareTan - Skittles - At your service - Ghosts in the Machine - Planet Saedel - A nice place in the sun -
And miles to go before we sleep - Blackholes and Astrostuff - The Egel Nest - Mom knows everything - Life in Westcliffe - Dapoppins - Reba's Run - Time with Shelby - Hootin' Anni - Meeyauw - Carver's Sight or is that site - The Insane Writer - Dottie's Place - Limadang - She walks in beauty - Reap Money Online - Loquacity of Latharia - African Boy - Aryst - Crunchy Carpets - Mousie - State of Confusion - Cariboo Ponderer -



4 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Congrats on the sweet treat! Your blog is always a treat for me ;-) How do you get the other blog links to appear on every post? I would love to be able to do that for my blogging friends (linky love, ya know).

paullove said...

Hi vic! thanks for the award and i just pass it around back :)

me,
benny
limadang.com

Bong (JB) said...

Wow! We're on the train. Thanks. We're grabbing this and passing it on. :)

limadang said...

bong, yeah you better do it right away lols