Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've gone and done it

I will be arriving at your blog via Satellite from now on. I got so mad at being disconnected so many times and waiting and waiting for pages to load that my husband growled from his armchair "Just go do it", so I did. I hope I can visit you all now more frequently and that my waiting time will be much less.

So that is my Christmas present this year to myself, but it is to hubby as well as he hated the noise of the dial up it bothered his hearing aids, and he had to listen to my sighs of frustration. So now all should be OK in internet land, right, I hope so.

Thanks everyone for coming to visit even though I would not visit you often times as your pages took so long to load. I think it takes a little while for the satellite to stabilize but then I should be whipping along. Now send all your love to Jeni because she would like a faster service too and if we all send good internet wishes maybe that dream might come to pass.

13 comments:

Karen & Mike said...

That's great news! When will you be hooked up?

limadang.com said...

vic wahah that's nice now no more waiting :) and surely no more tut tit tut dialing tone hehehe.

don't forget to drop by ya :P

Bong (JB) said...

Congratulations! We´re pretty excited about it. :D

Misty Dawn said...

WoooooHoooooo!!! I'm SO excited for you Vic. This is awesome!

By the way - I don't remember if I told you or not, but while you were away - I gave you several awards.

Cicero Sings said...

Great news in deed. Dial up is SOOOOOO frustrating. We have shaw.

Natalie said...

Congrats! I don't know what I would do without my fast internet. Maybe I'd shrivel up and die...hmmmm. ;)

Jeni said...

Congrats, Vic! I'm really happy -and excited too - for you as you move forward into the fast internet connectivity. I'm working towards that goal too - hopefully, things will work out sometime in the future -just not sure as to how "near" that day may be though as yet. Let me know how difficult the transition process is -the e-mail addy thing is the one that worries me a lot here.

Danielle Blogging for Balance said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

Anna said...

Happy Dance!

This is so wonderful, and I look forward to seeing how you take advantage of your new speed.

Two Write Hands said...

Congratulations! I love my high-speed connection. I'd even give up chocolate to keep it if it was necessary!

janeywan said...

Oh you will be a happy christmas camper.

Saedel said...

Congrats Vic! Good to know you've got hi-speed now.

*thumbs-up*

-Saedel

Gene Bach said...

Alright Vic...you whined and got satillite and I whined and got cable TV. AWESOME! LOL!!!!!!