Friday, November 09, 2007

More awards

I received this award from Misty Dawn
and
this one from Beth and Cory's Mom
Thanks so much, I will put my list of all those who visit as they are all excellent friends and if they want to forward it on they can. They might like to continue the viral linking in an effort to increase their Google Ranking that has toppled this last week.

I have started a list here of those who have visited me or who I regularly read (I hope I don't leave anyone out, but if I do, tell me and I'll get your name on the list.) If you want to see your blog readership grow add this list to the bottom of a post on your blog and add your blog link at the end after the dash. Put in a dash after your name just to keep the code simple for the next person. Explain what you are doing to your readers and invite them to do the same.

Down River Drivel today telling me I had some awards to pick up at her site. I am quoting Jeni in the following text.

"Much as I appreciate getting these awards given to me, I really have a lot of difficulty in trying to decide what bloggers are worthy then of being awarded these as well. Frankly, I tend to view everyone who is on my favorites list as being worthy -of putting out a great blog -and each one has their own twists and turns and topics so I'm going to take the easy road (for me) but it's also the only fair one as I see it, to hand out these awards to EVERYONE!

These awards all came to me by way of NOLADawn -that lovely school teacher down New Orleans way and if you check her site, she has an explanation about each award, where it originated, etc. Good way to learn about some more bloggers that way, don't 'cha know?"








This award was from Mary's Writing Nook

Christmas Spirit Award


Now for the fun part as each of you gets to take these awards and either pass them on to others in a random fashion or as a group thing. Whatever, the choice is completely up to you. You decide as you know who your favorites are and what your own preferences are too with respect to handling awards.

My chosen method is to add my link list and let those who would like to pick up the awards do so. It is a good excuse for a viral link post.

----------------------------------------------

I have started a list here of those who have visited me or who I regularly read. If you want to see your blog readership add this list to the bottom of a post on your blog and type your blog name plus the dash then add the link to you blog. (Putting the dash after your name just helps keep the code simple for the next person.) Explain what you are doing to your readers and invite them to do the same.
Down River Drivel - A little piece of me - Empress Bee - I was born 2 Cree8 - Untwisted Vortex - One Man's Goal - Echoes of Grace - AuthorBlog - The Post College Years - Nobody Important - BCMom - Turning the Pages of Life - The BiPolar Diaries - Cicero Sings - Cid69 - Inman Road Chronicles - Inner Dialogues - Me, My Life, My Garden - Small Town RN - Two Write Hands - Misty Dawn - SquareTan - Skittles - At your service - Ghosts in the Machine - Planet Saedel - A nice place in the sun - And miles to go before we sleep - Blackholes and Astrostuff - The Egel Nest - Mom knows everything - Life in Westcliffe - Dapoppins - Reba's Run - Time with Shelby - Hootin' Anni - Meeyauw - Carver's Sight or is that site - The Insane Writer - Dottie's Place - Limadang - She walks in beauty - Reap Money Online - Loquacity of Latharia - African Boy - Aryst - Crunchy Carpets - Mousie - State of Confusion - Flamblog - NimrodJo -

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Woo hoo! Three really good posts in a row, kid! BTW -when I clicked into the comments here, I happened to glance up at your page rank -baby, it was a 9 - you ready for that reading? Mine came up as a 9 the other day too - don't remember what I was doing but I glanced up and it was green ya know almost the whole way across so I clicked it and about had a major accident cause it said 9 - but then, right after that, it was back down to a freaking 3. Go figure -how does that happen anyway?

limadang.com said...

Grace, thanks ya for the awards!again :) muahs!

nimrodjo said...

Hi Vic Grace, thanks for the award...thanks for putting my other blog also...I will do mine later and you are definitely in...