Thursday, January 17, 2008

I wish I could shop online more, especially in winter

I like shopping online, it is easier for me as it is such a long way for us to drive to town. I wish more of the stores in the towns where I shop would give me the option to buy online. Now that I am getting on in years it is so much easier for me to do my shopping this way.

Especially in the winter.The parking lots of the stores are so covered in ice that it is hard for me to push the shopping carts to the car, whereas an online is a breeze to use.

There are companies that provide businesses with the means to get set up with shopping cart software, for their online patrons to use. They makes it a snap for them to get online and they probably offer full technical support as well. So I hope more businesses will consider using ecommerce software to save me the long drive and save me a lot of time too.

No comments: