Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am not shoveling snow next winter they don't have any in Mexico

Blast! I shoveled 3ft off the driveway on Friday and this morning 4ins more and now its started again. We have had more snow in a week than we usually do in a whole winter. That is why I want to spend next winter in Mexico!

Came in after I had shoveled and made 7 jars of red pickled cabbage. Reorganized the house a bit so my husband can do jigsaw puzzles on the dining room table. He loves them, I get bored with it quickly, and turned the back bedroom in to an art centre for him to do his sketching and stuff.

So that's him sorted out for winter, what about me. I have to find another hobby apart from computers, I think I should anyway. How about monetizing this blog so I can get a little extra cash for our Mexican trip.

Any tips anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vic Grace said...

I hear San Carlos is nice in winter