Monday, April 21, 2008

Blog review - Where What how and why

I came across this blog today where you can get your questions answered which covers all sorts of topics and have interesting posts dealing with them.

Ask any question starting with where, what, how or why and someone will try to answer your question. I can already think of a whole lot of stuff to ask. For example how to sell something on Ebay, if we move to Mexico I might consider doing that but I have no idea how to go about it and I have been a bit afraid I will get ripped off, so I would find that interesting.

It seems that there are a group of people posting, each in their area of expertise. Some of the many topics covered are animals, arts, finance, automobiles, sports, technology and monetizing your blog which is currently of interest to me as I am trying to work up this blog to provide a little income for the Mexico trip or move, whichever we decide. Wouldn't it be great to be able to live in Mexico and pay the rent by working online, I will be going and checking out their suggestions as soon as I have published this post.

No comments: