Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tips on Search Engine Optimization

Something I have never really understood is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and this blog from Sri Lanka 'Rumbling Lankan" promises to give me tips on how to go about it. Also how to build traffic to my blog and make money online.

On of the problems I have with so many blogs of this type is that they tend to abbreviate everything using terms that I don't understand. To many new bloggers PR, SEO, RSS, CSS and so on is a mysterious language. While there is some of this on this blog most is written in clear English and there is information that one can apply to their blog.

There are archives on Making Money Online, Tech Stuff and Blogging among other things. This blog has been around for some time starting in June 2007 and has been earning some money blogging since that time so has some experience to offer.

2 comments:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I just put it in my RSS feeder, even though I have no intentions of "blogging for money", I'd still like to understand a lot more about blogging.

Rumbling said...

Thank you for the kind mention