Monday, May 19, 2008

INTJ anybody

When I was in college I took a personality test and over the years I have taken it again to see if I am changing but I seem to be coming more embedded in my type.

I am an INTJ by the Myers-Briggs personality typing. Not only that we are extremely rare. The total population they figure who are INTJ is only 1.5% and only 0.5% of those are female. That explains why I always feel like a square peg in a round hole I guess. This is what I am meant to be like and it is almost spot on. I wish I could meet another like me or maybe we would clash.

INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

You can see the widget on the side bar, why not go and check your personality type and lets compare.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This post and the previous are so interesting, as I started doing some personality testing a few weeks ago, and just finished reading "The Highly Sensitive Person". I'm an INFJ, apparently the most rare of the personality types. Like you, I've often felt "like a square peg in a round hole". The tests were incredibly accurate - my whole family wound up doing it and it was fascinating!

And, I'm also a "Highly Sensitive Person" I didn't agree with everything in the book, but it's been a huge help to me in so many ways.