Thursday, August 28, 2008

A delightful surprise today

When I opened my mail this evening I had a wonderful surprise. My blog has been featured on blog called Canada Blog Friends.

The author, Rob, of Canada Blog Friends states that the blog is a celebration of life in Canada, as manifest in many different blogs, across many different genres from every part of the nation.

The coolest Canadian blogs are profiled here, and sometimes extra passionate posts are condensed in compelling story briefs and further digested in comments.

Canada Blog Friends links to our nation’s best content everyday.

A new blog but one that I will certainly subscribe to and I hope you will visit other Canadians that are featured here.

Thanks Rob for choosing my blog to feature.


4 comments:

Jeni said...

WOW! Big congratulations are in order for you -quite an honor in my opinion but one also very well-deserved too! Makes me really proud to have you on my blog favorites list too!!!

Tammy said...

Very cool! Congratulations! I'm going to go check it out now.

jmb said...

Congratulations Vic Grace, you must be thrilled. I'm going to follow the link now.

Cicero Sings said...

Great Stuff! Looks like it could be a cool site ... one can keep up with what's happening to real Canadians right across the country. Such a good idea.

Congrats!!!