Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday movie fest

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Image via Wikipedia

We went to see Prince Caspian, one of the Narnia movies, this afternoon. I always get my movie fix when I come to Calgary as I don't see any for a year. Then we rented some of the movies I wanted to see. So after supper tonight we put on a Harry Potter movie. We have a bad habit of chatting over the movies,when we view them at home, critiquing the actors performance and such. We all do it and it can drive other people mad but it is a way we interact with each other.

It is really hot here today, so we walked in the park by the river for a while to catch the breezes but that was mainly why we chose to go to the theatre this afternoon. Otherwise it was just a regular day. We plan to go out for breakfast tomorrow and let the day unfold but if it still is really hot, over 30C, we won't be outside long.

Thanks for those of you that have been travelling with me, I think that is neat and blogging this trip is practice for the big trip to Mexico in February.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

I love the Narnia books ... did the movie do the book justice? (usually they don't).

Mousie/Paisible said...

what a lovely outing ! sure you did love it !!! hope I was with you...all the best from Mousie