Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heads or Tails - How would you change where you live

Skittles started a meme a while back called Heads or Tails, this week we are to write about how we would change where we live.
That is easy I would be either in a city or very close to one where there are malls, and book stores like Chapters. Coffee shops to meet with friends, and it would be in a warmer climate with a few butterflies rather than giant mosquitos and black flies and other nasties. It would have not bears anywhere near. There would be things to do and places to go and I don't care if I ever see snow again, or a lake or mountain, or another fish.

I need a city fix.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

9 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

Oh me oh my! You DO need a city fix. Too bad we couldn't trade places ... we are down in the city now and are anxious to get out of it again! But you do live in a more isolated area than we do!!

Tammy said...

I refuse to drive into the city, too many cars, I get hubby to take me. :o)

Skittles said...

A case of the grass is always greener here. I long to be out of the city & amongst mountains and such. :) I'm not too sure about bears.. but I know hubby would still love to see a moose.

Thank for playing again. :)

tumblewords said...

Winters spent in warm sunshine are the best! I, too, dream of that...

Anna said...

I think I like the fact that we are within reasonable driving distance of the city. That doesn't mean I actually go there or even want to go there. It's just nice that it's there if we ever need it.

I would love some mountains.

Betty said...

And here I sit wishing we would get more snow where I live in Tennessee. Sounds beautiful where you live, but if you get too much snow then I could see how you would get sick of it.

anthonynorth said...

I've lived in cities and the countryside. When I was young I preferred cities. Now, the countryside is for me.

Lisa said...

We should definitely switch for a week in January. I would love to see snow for my birthday and you could enjoy the sunshine of our typically beautiful January days!

jmb said...

No kidding. I don't think I could live where you do. I thought Vancouver was too small when I first came here after living in London and Sydney before that.