Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some computing goodies I love

I have been using Google Reader for quite a while but a month or so ago I installed a plugin for called Better GReader for Firefox, which really speed things up in that you can comment directly from your Reader. A feature that shaves off a lot of time which I haven't had much of lately. If you use Firefox here is the download

Another is Zemanta which has done a major upgrade today. Zemanta suggests links and websites pertinent to your post but now has added a more personal touch that enables you to add friends feeds and photos etc to enrich your post. Try it download it from here for Internet Explorer, Firefox or Live Writer.

I have put some of the blogs I read in the new Zemanta and it picked up a couple of articles pertinent to this post from AlwaysBCMom



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love Better GReader!

I haven't had a chance to personalize Zemanta yet, but I think it's going to make things better. I'd rather link to my friends than to strangers, though I have found some really interesting articles through Zemanta.

Tammy said...

I added that, but I don't really know what it's doing. How do you comment from the reader?