Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home alone

Yesterday morning we left here and drove to Prince George so hubby could take a plane to London Ontario to visit his sister. It is a 12 hour flight as he has to shuttle all over the country to get there. So I drove home today and now I have 15 days before driving back to pick him up.

I know the mice are meant to play when the cat's away but I haven't thought of anything much as yet. I have to take my car in for an oil change, exciting! I probably will make some more beaded jewelry as I have booked a table at the village Christmas craft sale. I hope I sell some of the stuff I have made. That is as about exciting as it gets.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I live a pretty exciting life too! Today I went to the store and got milk and bread. LOL

Jeni said...

I've been keeping my fat fanny busy doing lots and lots of embroidery work! However, all the mice are still here, on a daily basis too and require the same things day in and day out too -food, clean dishes, someone to watch over the little guy in particular when his Mom has errands to run, so I'm kind of squeezing my blogging time a bit to give my embroidery projects a top time spot. So far, finished 6 table runners and two table-topper table cloths. Now, I'm working on a 52x52 cloth! Cross your fingers and hope the energy levels don't up and run away on me before I finish this item and several others waiting in the wings. Now, if I had no one around for a week to do as I want, completely, I could probably lose some weight and just drink coffee and embroider!
However you decide to spend your extra free time, enjoy it while it lasts!
Peace!

Liz said...

Enjoy your time! Husband works away 3 days a week and I quite like it that way! (Secretly of course!)

silverneurotic said...

I'm sure you'll find something fun to do during the time.

www.silverneurotic.weebly.com