Thursday, October 16, 2008

Item #1 on exciting things to do

When I put the garbage out this morning I noticed that what seemed like a troupe of carthorses had left a deposit right outside the kitchen window. On closer inspection noticed it was full of berries so a large bear went through here last night. So first thing today I was out there before it defrosted and picked it up and threw it into the bush. There was more than one dump when I really started looking for it. The bear had been hauling a bag of garbage too, it's high in fibre don't you know.

3 comments:

silverneurotic said...

If that was me, I think I'd stay in the house until my husband got home!

www.silverneurotic.weebly.com

Tammy said...

Be careful!

Liz said...

Oh my! I wrote on my blog about my idea for a book on animal poo identification: you would obviously be a good co-author!