Sunday, November 02, 2008

Firefox 3 and the new iGoogle page

On my desktop computer which is XP I have had problems with Firefox lately and the the new iGoogle Page won't load plus now in the old iGoogle is acting up. When I want to highlight an area to type over it it won't let me and stalls. So I have returned to Flock 2 and since it is Mozilla based it accepts all the same extensions that I like from Firefox.

I did some research and it seems that lots of people are having trouble with the new iGoogle page. It works fine on my lap top which is Vista.

So I have been setting up Flock the last little while with my favourite extensions. I like the following extensions. Better GReader, Better GMail, Gdocs Sidebar, Google Notebook extension, Scribefire, Customize Google, GMarks, Googlepedia, Hyperwords, and Surf Canyon. The last three are for better searching and the previous ones are useful tools.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Firefox has been freezing up a lot lately for me. :o(