Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm a geek

I saw this over at Beth and Cory's Mom's blog. I did it just for fun and they are pretty accurate. I am getting gray, not sure about the elegance and wisdom but I am a complete nerd and/or geek. I guess I don't get any colours in my rainbow.

Your rainbow is shaded gray.


What is says about you: You are an elegant person. You appreciate tradition and wisdom that comes with age. You depend on modern technology and may feel uncomfortable without it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


Nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests that are age inappropriate rather than engaging in more social or popular activities. Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers, or will tend to associate with like-minded people.

The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, gaming.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Joy in the Burbs... said...

Grey doesn't sound bad. I like the description.
I'll see what color I turn out to be.

Joy in the Burbs... said...

I ended up being brown.
Not very colorful either.
:)

Anna said...

I like the elegance and wisdom part!

It's good to be a geek.

anthonynorth said...

I guess that definition makes me a nerd, but I don't feel a nerd, my family and friends don't see a nerd - or maybe they're just being kind :-)