Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just waiting around, sigh

We are all set to go so just waiting around now. I have set up my Live Mail on my laptop to receive feeds to download when I get to a hotspot and I can read later when I have a moment. I doubt that I will be able to actually comment on anyone's blog but I may send an email comment if I have your email address as I can write that offline and send it later.

I probably will take a bit of a break from blogging though and will just check stuff every three days or so. I have any comments coming to my Live account on the laptop so if you want to make an observation on the posts from Mexico I would be delighted to hear from you. I will be posting using Live Writer offline and then publish it when convenient. I will have to do the same for our friend's blog and hubby's as they don't know how. I set up the laptop to get the friend's photos from his fancy new camera he just bought for the trip so I can't think of anything else to do.

Some of you have become special friends and I would hate not to hear from you for a whole six weeks.

I hope to be out and about more and getting some exercise and soaking up a few rays, rather than messing with the computer. That will be when I have run out of other things to do or I am sitting outside a coffee shop sipping a decaf latte while the two men chat and plan our activities over their double Americanos.

We are going to touch base with Brenda who lives very nearby where we are staying in Mexico. It will be lovely to actually meet another blogger. We will be passing by Eileen and Karen , waving at Gene in Yreka, California and who else I don't know on our way down and maybe others on the way back as we hope to take a few days and look around Arizona and New Mexico after we leave Mexico.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Boy, I do wish I were living out in the western region someplace so you could maybe stop and visit! However, if you do get over to Arizona/New Mexico area, as you go by Nevada, give my ex-husband a wave. He says he lives by the last telephone post in Nevada before you enter California -just outside Laughlin, Nevada -which is right across the river from Arizona. COnfused? So am I but my son says it is true.
Just have a fun trip and a very safe one too!
Peace and keep in contact. I'll do the same ya know.

Cicero Sings said...

Safe and happy travels to you! I hope you have a G-R-E-A-T holiday. Looking forward to what ever posts you can put up about your travels and adventures! Will be thinking about you tomorrow as you sail on by.

Joy in the Burbs... said...

The time has come Yea!!!. I know you're eager and you've prepared so much for this trip. If you do get a chance to post, I'll look forward to it. I hope you enjoy it and do all the things your looking forward to. We'll be here when you get back.


Joy

Karen said...

Bon Voyage, Vic. Have a great trip, and a great time. I hope you'll be able to find some blogging time. Waving back as you pass through 100 Mile (will be at work in town then).

VioletSky said...

a bit late, I know. sigh. have a wonderful time and don't worry about us. we'll be sitting here waiting with baited breath for your return and your stories and photos. so make sure you come back with good ones.

jmb said...

You must be really excited now and anxious to be on your way.

Safe journey Vic Grace.