Thursday, June 04, 2009

Showcasing my iGoogle page

bd66e5b47c83686b3cc4943fe5178e80
Google has a new feature called Showcase where you can see celebrities iGoogle pages. I am not interested in them but thought I would share mine and maybe someone would like to share theirs.
I have several Google Gadgets as you can see. The picture is of my grandson Aiden it is from my Picasa albums and pictures cycle through my albums every few seconds. I have the obvious gadgets like calender and gmail but I also like Blogger which lets me blog directly from my igoogle page when I have something quick or don’t have a picture to add. I have Facebook and Twitter on there also. I have tried other start pages and always revert to my iGoogle. If you use iGoogle I would love to see what you see every day.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I set up an igoogle page too for my homepage. I love having the things I want to see.
I like how yours has all the list on the right. Mine looks a lot different. But I have a nature inspired header too. Love those.
How do you copy your screen. I've seen the command before, but forgot.

Joy

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Tone Calle said...

hi bernie, you came up on my search, as I was looking for info on how to put my blog directly on my igoogle page, similiar to yours, can you tell me how you did it? thx Tone