Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Anyone know what these flowers are

DSC00781
I know these are a bit crushed however I wonder if anyone knows what they are.

Hubby wanted to go for a drive into the bush looking for a possible wood source the other day. So I grabbed the chance to go with him in order to get out of the house. We went about 20km into the bush and we saw a lot of wild flowers starting to come out. I think the white ones are a wild Baby’s Breath but the other two I don’t know.
The red and yellow one has a long stalk and there are about 20 to a plant. The yellow one with petals likes to grow on burned areas and are in great masses.
It won’t be long before the wild Shasta daisies, purple lupine, dark blue centaurus and pink fireweed will be out. Then we will have a riot of colour.

No comments: