Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heads or Tails - 5 years from now

Skittles started a meme called Heads or Tails this week we have to write about  how you think you or your life will be different in five years. Will it be better or worse? Why will it change? How will you do it? Anything is ok as long as it fits the theme. 


1. I hope hubby and I will be around, he will be 76 I will be 67 so we have a fair chance
2. I hope I still have control of my diabetes I plan to keep doing the necessary
3. I hope we have moved to somewhere less isolated, we are looking into it
4. I hope we still have some money in the bank but saving is getting increasingly difficult 
5. I hope I will have been able to make some friends and get involved wherever we move if we do
6. I hope I will have to wear glasses all the time so I won't lose them by leaving them everywhere.
7. I hope I can keep my weight the same or lose the last 7lbs, working on it all the time
8. I hope I can still walk easily, working on it, I walk at least 1/2 hour every day
9. I hope I can say that I have drawn closer to God than I am now





3 comments:

anthonynorth said...

A sensible look into the future. I hope your hopes come true.

Jeni said...

Here's to hoping you and your hubby are still around in five years and that I'm still here too -reading your posts!

TechnoBabe said...

I agree with Jeni in hoping you are still writing your blog and I am reading them!