Thursday, September 03, 2009

A couple of useful applications for business or students

Here are a couple of applications which I think could be useful.

Backpack primarily designed for business but since it allows you to share information between several members in a group it would seem a good tool for sports teams or family groups. Backpack keeps your documents, discussions, and schedules etc. in one place all the time. There is a cost however but if you have up to six using it is only $24 a month.

The other is Notely a new online tool for students of all ages looking for help to get better grades. Notely has all the tools a student could need, schedule, calendar, note-taking, homework planner, to-do list, task list and an upload area  and more and appears to be free.

I love organizers, I just wish I could get one for my closets but they have yet to invent a computer program that does that. LOL

3 comments:

TechnoBabe said...

That's a good one, a computer organizer for the closet. My hubby needs on for the whole room.

Joy said...

A closet computer system.
Wouldn't that be cool. It could color analyze all your clothes and match things and know what the weather is going to be so it can tell you what to wear everyday.
Then wash and hang the clothes back up.
That's my kind of dream system.

Joy

Cicero Sings said...

Closets sure do have a way of getting away on one!!