Sunday, September 06, 2009

Keyboard dilemma

Something weird. My keyboard is not working with the internet. It jams and then runs a whole bunch of letters. I am typing this on Live Writer which is computer based not internet based (it then uploads to internet) and it works fine, but as soon as I get on the internet I have problems. I can’t think how to fix it. I have unplugged everything and re-plugged it, changed the batteries, switched everything off. I will keep worrying at it. I suppose I might need a new keyboard. I

3 comments:

Danielle Says Hello said...

You are more computer savvy than I am so I can't help you ;(

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello...I followed your trip on Facebook but I need to re-subscribe to your blog...it hasn't been showing up on my Google Reader.

Off to do that now.

janeywan said...

Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > do you see any yellow exclamation points, what does it say under keyboard?

TechnoBabe said...

I wish I could help you, Berni. You are way more techie than I am and I have faith in your patience and persistence. You'll figure this out.