Monday, January 04, 2010

Heads or Tails - Square

Barb started a meme called Heads or Tails and the topic today is Square.


Google Squared allows your search results can appear on a spreadsheet, you can remove content, add suggested columns of your own, and even save your squares. Google Squared is really just your normal search results in column and row form, so it is best to use if searching for groups of items. TV shows, dog breeds, planets, and so on. You can save your Squares, which is useful for for research. Probably a useful tool for school students.


2b5455520f60d94ae7010baf02fd9cb3.png

9 comments:

Skittles said...

I never knew about this but I can see how it sure would be handy and useful at times.

Thanks for playing. =)

Anna said...

I hadn't heard of this. It sounds really cool.

Maria said...

That is something I´ve never tried out, may come to handy during the spring when it is time to make some research about possible candidates for some of the plantations in my garden.

Hootin' Anni said...

Well I'll be!! Very interesting!!!

My H O T is posted HERE

i beati said...

learning today sandy

Danielle said...

Oh the possibilities for this is endless...you always find the coolest stuff!!!!! (and useful!!)

Grandma said...

Sounds like this is a pretty well kept secret. Thanks for the link. I played with it a bit and know I'll be using it in the future. Great find!

Grace said...

Very informative.. I'm going to have to check out that new goodle feature. My HOTS is up here: http://doingthemathcountingmyblessings.blogspot.com/2010/01/square.html

Antônio Araújo said...

Amazing work... God bless you!