Monday, March 15, 2010

Its listed

We got back Saturday afternoon and have already had a phone conversation with the bank and the realtor was here this afternoon and we listed the place. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I had to clean three and half months of dust and grime this afternoon, actually more because I got a bit lax with the housework before we left for Mexico. We will be calling back on one of the properties we saw in a couple of days as the owner had to go out of town so it begins to look fairly positive that we will be out of here by fall. We have found someone who is interested in renting until it sells. We offered a really low rent, just enough to cover our taxes and in return he has to keep the place in good condition. So things are looking up. One of the decisions we had to make was probably give up the internet for a while until we are settled and see how our funds are. We will keep it until we move whenever that is, and when we do move I will go down to a local internet coffee shop and use the laptop so I might do the odd post but mainly it will be Facebook think. I haven’t been blogging much and not visiting at all but I have been too busy. So that is my latest news. I would love to keep in touch via Facebook so if you want look for Berni Wright in British Columbia.

2 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

I'm glad to see you made it home safe and sound! I hope all goes well with your plans. Wow, things are really moving along. Same old, same old here ... except it is SO mild for this time of year. Buttercups and Rock Dandelions are out already.

Joy said...

I'm excited for you. Glad it is all coming together.
Glad you made it home safely.
♥ Joy