Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bye for now

I am off the Internet now for a while until I get hooked up again in Merritt. I will be using hotspots but will probably hook up earlier than planned as I have my youngest son coming for a short 'working' vacation. He is doing some animation for an independent group with people from all over the world involved. They develop video games, and he is working for free, but it is an area he hopes to break into with the big hope that some company will pick up the game from a demo and finance it. Apparently it is done all the time. He is sent artwork from all over the world and he makes it move. This game is about dinosaurs.

Don't confuse him with my oldest son who is a cartoonist and animator. The middle boy is completely different, and is very much into music.

Don't know where they got all this talent from I don't have a musical bone in my body and can't draw, must have been from the dark side I guess.

So we are off at dawn Friday so bye for now.

3 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

You DO have talented boys. My husband can draw and sing and play guitar and I am totally not artsy. I sing like a crow and draw stick figures and even those not well.

You'll be on the road as I write. Exciting now that the day is here ... only the unloading and unpacking left ... then ahhhh, sit back and enjoy.

SilverNeurotic said...

See you when you get hooked up!

Joy said...

Hope to hear from you when you hit the hotspots. :)

I hope my girls get some great talents. My dna sure didn't seem to offer much.

♥ Joy