Friday, May 28, 2010

My video card had died

All is well again. I called a mobile tech service and they came straight away. My video card had died but apprently it was an extra card in the system so she used the one that was on the motherboard did some download of drivers and generally tweaked the system and my desktop is brand new again. Since everything was wiped off I have to download everything again but a small price to pay. The whole thing cost $157 with labour so I am pleased maybe this desktop will last another few years.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Berni, so glad it was fixable. I know you are relieved.
♥ Joy

SilverNeurotic said...

Yikes, at least you were able to get it fixed.

TechnoBabe said...

You are such a patient person, Berni. I am glad your computer has an extended life. How are you liking your new home now that you have been there awhile?