Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bears having fun

These are pictures taken at a Work Site in the northern part of Alberta at one of the oil fields. These were taken on a Monday morning when they arrived at work at 6:45 a.m. It's not at all unusual to have bears, elk, deer, moose wondering around the site, but this was really neat catching these characters having fun ... I guess they think this is their own playground and just have fun. All the guys and the bosses watched for over an hour until they all left... and kinda got shooed away.






3 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

My goodness they are brave ... even climbing that tower. It must have been fun to watch them. What rascals. My brother killed a bear once and wouldn't eat the meat after because the carcass looked so human once the skin was removed.

TechnoBabe said...

Oh my, the outside shots are fun. I bet it was a real hoot for the workers to arrive at the job and get to witness the playful bears.

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Bears are fascinating. I enjoy seeing them from time to time. There is a sow with a couple of cubs that show up across from my house once in a while.