Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring has sprung

Lovely and warm today and snow all gone. definite feel of spring here, that is 2 months earlier than where we lived before. I have been very remiss in blogging these last few months and don't know if I will keep it up. I see one or two of the blogs I used to read have petered out too.

Have gained a couple of pounds over winter to have started back walking and cutting back portions a little. Just came back from visiting an elderly couple, both 86, smart as whips and lots of stories to tell. I have been trying to call every Thursday afternoon for about an hour as they don't have many visitors. Home group  tonight and that is always fun.

 Right now I am fighting the urge for a nap on the living room couch in the sunshine, if I go sit there and try to read it will be game over.

Nothing more to report or say right now.

2 comments:

LAM said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that you are enjoying life.

Cicero Sings said...

Hi Berni,

It IS getting harder to post these days. I'm not sure why. It is still good to record the passing of life, perhaps it even helps some one else ... but I'm so not into it. I've found writing difficult since D died in particular ... and perhaps that will change. We shall see. In the meantime ... I dabble at posting.

Nice that you visit that older couple. I hope someone visits me when I get to that age ... especially seeing as I've no young uns of my own!

I've missed two weeks of home group. Ours is Monday night. Next weekend we have a special speaker/conference to attend at the church. Yes, CCLF (Cariboo Christian Fellowship) is a good little church. We are fortunate to have a pastor with a heart after God ... who wants truth.